Sunday, September 12, 2010

The "Storm Lake Mobil" Builld

I thought I would attempt to do a build blog.  To follow along as I construct the "Storm Lake Mobil" kit from JL Innovative Design (http://www.jlinnovativedesign.com/) .  I'll probably be plagerising every other build blog I've ever looked at before, but I'm new to all of this, & the way I see blogging is that it's a new extension of the hobby, that I enjoy. (Even if I only have 1 follower of my blog!)  It's a diary of sorts & like the hobby of model railroading, is very cathartic!
So here goes!  I can't promise the build to go quickly, as life must still go on in the real world, but I will do the best I can. 

As you can see it's a laser cut wood kit with plastic doors & windows, a few metal parts, & plain paper signs.  It looks pretty easy & the instructions look well thought out & practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment